The three-layer co-extrusion blow-thinning production line adopts a new type of high-efficiency and low-energy-consumption extrusion unit, IBC film bubble internal cooling system, ±360° horizontal upward traction and rotation system, photoelectric automatic deviation correction device, automatic winding and film tension control, computer screen automatic Advanced technologies such as control systems. Compared with similar equipment, it has the advantages of higher output, good product plasticization, low energy consumption, and simple operation. It completely solves the problems of film ruffles and rewinding size, and brings product quality to a new level. The produced film has high transparency, puncture resistance, high toughness, good low-temperature heat-cutting properties, good composite fastness and anti-curling properties. This kind of film can be widely used in light and heavy packaging due to its good barrier properties, freshness, moisture resistance, frost resistance, oxygen barrier and oil resistance. Such as various fresh fruits, meat products, pickles, fresh milk, liquid beverages, medical supplies, etc.
Correct use method:
1. Check that the temperature automatic control is intact and the heating appliances are intact, and pay attention to timely adjust the heating temperature of each point within the range of the index.
2. Check the traction speed and control the film thickness.
3. Observe and adjust the uniformity of the film thickness, and the folding diameter meets the standard.
4. Check the pressure of the air storage cylinder, it should not be too high, but there should be a spare pressure.
5. Check and control the ratio of raw materials and mix them evenly.
6. Check the raw materials for impurities, especially check the iron mixing with a magnet in time.
7. Check the position of the gearbox and the lubrication of the air compressor cylinder.
8. Regularly check the temperature rise and mechanical transmission of each running motor.