Satellite flexographic printing presses sometimes become shared impression cylinder flexographic printing presses. Each printing unit is installed between two wall panels around a common impression cylinder. The printing material is surrounded by a common impression cylinder for chromatic printing. Because the gear is directly driven, no matter paper or film, even if no special control device is installed, it can still be overprinted very accurately, and the printing process is stable, and it is often used to print color products.
The flexographic printing machine is mainly composed of 4 parts, namely the unwinding feeding part, the printing part, the drying part and the rewinding and rewinding part. On modern flexographic printing presses, there are generally measurement and control devices such as tension control, edge position control, register control, printed product observation, and mechanical condition monitoring and fault diagnosis systems. In addition, in order to expand the scope of application, some flexographic printing presses are also equipped with glazing, laminating, bronzing, slitting, die cutting, punching, silk screen, and gravure units, etc., to become a flexo printing unit. production line. The reason why the flexographic printing machine develops at a constant speed, in addition to the technological breakthroughs in the plate and ink, its own characteristics are an important reason for attracting users.
1. The structure of the machine is simple, so it is easy to operate and easy to maintain. The price of a flexographic printing machine with the same function is about 30-50% of that of an offset printing machine or a gravure printing machine.
2. The material is highly adaptable. From 0.22mm plastic film to 10mm corrugated cardboard, satisfactory printing results can be obtained.
3. The embossing force is small, about 19.6-39.2N/cm2, especially for the printing of corrugated paper and other substrates that cannot withstand excessive pressure.
4. The printing cost is low, mainly because the machine is cheap, the plate-making cost is low, the paper loss rate during the printing process is low, and the production cost is 30-50% cheaper than gravure printing.
5. Good printing quality. The short ink path inking system with anilox rollers not only simplifies the structure of the inking system, but also enables quantitative control of the film thickness. The technological breakthrough of high-performance photosensitive resin plate has greatly improved the resolution and dot reproducibility of the printing plate (up to 1-95%). Flexo printing can achieve 300-line/in color gradation printing, and the printing effect is comparable to offset printing and gravure printing.